This is just too cool. Makes me want to spend a few days on the International Space Station.
Who says there’s no such thing as magic?
- March 30, 2006 -- The vanishing Earth (0)
Imagine you were stuck in space in a very small space ship that had no capabilities to go anywhere and a very limited amount of supplies. And, then you looked out your window and saw this happenin...
- July 22, 2011 -- STS-135 Re-entry as viewed from ISS (0)
And we got this gem as well: Ever thought you wanted to ride one of these? Look carefully at that re-entry path again before making a real quick decision. That just looks brutal to me!
- March 26, 2009 -- ISS at full power (0)
This is just a cool pic: The International Space Station finally at full power.
- August 3, 2010 -- International Space Station loses its ammonia (1)
NASA said it plans to send astronauts aboard the International Space Station on an emergency spacewalk this week to repair a cooling system that failed Saturday. The space agency added that IS...
- May 25, 2007 -- Scratch in spacesuit means sudden death? (1)
Remember all those space movies where someone is floating around in space and their suit gets ripped and they suddenly die an agonizing death? Well, check this out: NASA is incorporating change...